We, our parent, affiliates, divisions and/or subsidiaries (“Company”) recognize the importance of protecting the privacy of Information about you, our customers. Information includes all of the identifying Information that you provide to Company. Company is sensitive to your privacy interests and believes that protecting your Information is one of Company's most significant responsibilities.
In addition to the polices regarding privacy included in the Terms and Conditions, and the Lease, the policies outlined below describe Company's policies to protect your privacy.
Certain Information provided and/or accessible through our Website is governed by the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (15 U.S.C. §6801, et seq.), (the “GLBA”) as well as the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act (15 U.S.C. §1681(b)) (“FCRA”), as amended by the Consumer Credit Reporting Reform Act of 1996, and as amended by the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act of 2003 (“FACT Act”).
Use, Collection and Retention of Customer Information
Company collects, retains and uses Information about its customers that is required by law to administer Company’s business and provide high-level services to our clients. Company retains Information no longer than necessary to meet such objectives. All Information as voluntarily submitted, becomes the property of Company, and will be added to our database, with such submission acknowledging and consenting to Company’s authority to use, retain and/or provide customer’s name, address or other personal Information for Company’s business purposes to authorized and credentialed subscribers, without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. Customers who do not want Company to use their Information for Company’s marketing efforts, may opt out by informing Company of such in advance.
Information we Collect and Use
We may collect the following information (all or any portion of which, hereinafter the “Information”):
- We collect personally identifiable information that you provide to us that can identify you such as your name, address, e-mail address, date of birth, Driver’s License Number, Social Security Number, as well as your financial, and bank information that you provide to us;
- information that you provide to us about other people (such as joint account holders, which with such provision, you confirm you are authorized to provide and permit access), including their name, address, phone number and Social Security Number;
- the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet;
- the date and time you access the Website;
- the pages that you access while at the Website and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our Website.
Use. We may use Information to:
- verify your identity, protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions;
- verify your account information from the source, including the transaction and payment history;
- generate a proprietary score and provide such to financial institutions;
- furnish to a financial institution to facilitate a transaction that you applied for;
- match you with financial institutions that may wish to offer products or services to you;
- help financial institutions deliver the products and services you requested;
- manage your customer relationship and provide you with customer support;
- research and analyze your use of, or interest in, our products, services and content and the products, services and content offered by others;
- communicate with you via e-mail, postal mail and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you;
- develop and display content and services tailored to your interests on our Website and other websites;
- develop and deliver targeted advertisements;
- measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming and other activities;
- perform functions as described to you at the time of collection of the Information;
- store and process such in the United States or any other country in which Company maintains facilities, and by using the Website, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country;
- incorporate such into Company’s credit reporting system and use it in accordance with the FCRA and pursuant to your consent provided in this Agreement;
- make such accessible through Company’s credit reporting system pursuant to the FCRA by both authorized subscribers and by you and therefore you expressly understand and agree that such Information will be disclosed as permitted by the FCRA and to financial institutions for the purpose of making offers to you;
- act in accordance with applicable law. Company shall have no obligation or responsibility to return Information to you or act upon any instructions from you regarding the Information except as expressly set forth hereunder or required by applicable law. If Company learns of inaccurately submitted Information, Company reserves the right to update or remove such Information from its credit reporting system.
Maintenance of Accurate Information
Company has established procedures so that its customer's Information is accurate, current and complete, in accordance with reasonable commercial standards. Any request to correct inaccurate Information will be responded to within a timely manner.
Company may send out periodic e-mails informing you of technical service or security issues related to a product or service you requested, or confirming you requested a product or service. In some services offered by Company, contact with you may be an intrinsic part of the service. You will not be able to choose to unsubscribe to these mailings, as they may be considered an essential part of the service(s) you have chosen.
Limiting Employee Access to Information
All Company employees are educated about the importance of privacy and confidentiality. Only those employees having a legitimate business reason for knowing a customer's business and/or financial Information have access to such Information.
Protection of Information via Established Security Procedures
Company maintains rigorous security standards and procedures regarding unauthorized access to customer Information.
Restrictions on the Disclosure of Information
Company provides Information about customer accounts or personal identifiable data to third parties only when: 1) the Information is provided to help complete a customer initiated transaction; 2) the customer requires it; 3) the disclosure is required by/or allowed by law; or 4) it is necessary to process transactions and provide services.
Maintaining Customer Privacy in Business Relationships with Third Parties
If it is necessary to provide business related identifiable customer Information to a third party, Company shall insist that the third party adhere to similar privacy principles that provide for keeping such Information confidential.
Disclosure of Privacy Principles to Customers
Company’s customers have the right to know what Information is kept about them and how the Information is used. Customers have the right to have any inaccurate Information corrected or deleted.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you personalize a web page, or navigate within a website, a cookie helps the website to recall your specific Information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of delivering relevant content, eases website navigation, and so on. When you return to the website, the Information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the website's features that you customized.
Company’s Website may contain electronic images known as Web Beacons, sometimes also called single-pixel gifs, which allow Company to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. Company may include Web Beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of this Website or other websites you visit.
Our site has implemented Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising such as Remarketing and Google Display Network Impression Reporting. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings at www.google.com. We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet. We and our third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website and to report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site.
If a customer should have a compelling privacy or security issue, such customer may contact the official custodians of the public records that contain sensitive Information about such customer, to determine how to remove certain Information from the public record. Such a process will help ensure that the Information is not available from the public records custodian or any other Information provider.
Information subject to change without notice.
All rights reserved. © 2020